Monday, September 28, 2009

Today was my Birthday

I turned 38. I had a good day, my bird cage came in (I have lots of pets for the girls and our homeschool journey that I post on our homeschool blog) and their playground. I just LOVE the cage. I may post a picture for you guys along with a picture of my lovebirds. They are beautiful, I'll be hand feeding the babies birdies soon, every 4 hours around the clock for a few weeks. Talk about mothering instincts! LOL

Tomorrow we are visiting a Rabbitry for a field trip and the girls are looking at getting a Holland Lop and a Dwarf Hotot. We've been studying them for a few weeks. I'm excited.

A hamster..

Two Guinea Pigs...

Lovebirds....

Two Dogs....A Westie and a Shih Tzu

and now two bunnies.

I'd say my quiver is getting close to full, wouldn't you?

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday!!

beth ewing said...

happy birthday!

Alicia said...

Happy birthday! Bunnies how cute :)

Stacey said...

Forgive me for being a few days late. Happy belated birthday! I hope you have a great year. You certainly do have a house-full! :)