Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Are You Ready for Thanksgiving?

I am! I am so excited! We will be having a three day celebration! On Thanksgiving day we are celebrating at my mom and dad's, Friday will be at my oldest daughter's fiance's house, and Saturday will be at my mother in law's. I love this time of year! And the best part is that I don't have to cook! :) Although I will probably cook a turkey and small thanksgiving related feast a week or so later. It's one of our favorite meals! I love turkey, dressing, gravy and sweet potatoes with brown sugar, butter and toasted marshmallows. I always put my gravy over my marshmallows. Most people think that is gross but oh my!! MMMmmmm it's delicious! :)

I have been checking in on everyone and continuing to pray. I posted a good post over on Jenileigh's Journey about trusting in the Lord and His plan,even when it makes NO sense to us.

And...I have a new blog up about our homeschooling journey that you can check out at Kingdom Academy. I have someone working on a new blog design for me now and I can't wait to see it!

Much love!
~Jenileigh

2 comments:

Teresa & Connie said...

I'm homeschooling for the first time this year. My twins are 4. I would love insight and any advice. I have been following you for awhile, I'm glad that you are doing better after making the decision to stop TTC. You're always in my prayers

Belouise said...

Oh, I agree...this is such a great time of the year, especially when we have SO much to be thankful for. I can't wait to sink my teeth into some turkey and mashed potatoes...yum.

I'll have to check out your homeschooling blog!