Friday, April 24, 2009

Weigh In- Week12

Today's weigh in is very surprising to me. I actually weighed twice just to be sure it was correct. I've been under alot of unusual stress the last few weeks. After being sick, I've had both sides of my granparents sick and hospitalized. Things are very iffy with them right now. I have the upcoming wedding and completely stressful shower that I didn't share here (sorry...I just haven't had the time or felt up to blogging much). Then today begins our 30 Hour Famine at our church and dh and I had an enormous argument last night, in which I took everything out on him and he still isn't speaking to me. Please if you are reading this pray for us, pray for dh's heart to soften and for him to be able to forgive me. We are suppose to be heading up the Famine and its stressful anyway, much less trying to do this not speaking! UGH! I'll be so glad when things in my life settle a little and I'm able to find that resting place in my Father. I need the strength and peace so badly.

Ah, but on to the one good thing that happened to me this week. My weigh in. As a result of all of the stress I've been under my totals are.

198/178/135

I'm down 6 pounds from last week. :)

Until next time....

Oh and thanks for praying for us!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm sorry for all the stressful situations in your life right now! Just like the enemy to have you and your husband fighting right now just before you head out to the fast. I will be praying for you guys and for rest in your Father. I'm glad to hear that you did loose some weight though :)

Love Alicia

Jenileigh said...

Thanks for the prayers Alicia. God answered them quickly, everything went fabulous at the Famine!