Monday, March 9, 2009

UPDATE: Continue to pray

It doesn't look like anything will be happening quickly. These situations are just the pit to deal with. When we battled my sister in law over her own son all those years it felt as though we always lost. She is such a smart drug addict. I don't physically understand how she can be so tore up only to snap back and know her rights so well.

Since she is alerted that something has been done, she'll hide the problem and appear straight long enough to keep Aiden. Then things will go back to normal and next time I won't be there to witness anything. I know this isn't about me, but it seems as though I will be the one to suffer. Suffer knowing he remained and suffer knowing I can't see him, suffer not knowing how he is being cared for. I know it isn't over yet and I'm trying to have faith, remembering that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. But the way thing appear in the physical sure seem overbearing at times.

My sister in law kept her doctors appointment today and I'm sure that she lured the doctor in. She's good like that. Aiden's mom called my sister in law at my mother in law's house and didn't call me as she said she would. This proves she doesn't believe me, but believes my sister in law.

It sucks when those in the wrong are rewarded.

Thanks for continuing to pray.

For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:3-4

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Praying for God's portective hand on Aiden and peace for your heart.