Monday, January 11, 2010

Tired

I've been so tired lately. We've slowed way down on doing things. Christmas Eve Heaven and Matt were in a horrible car accident. They are fine, so I'll leave it at that for now. It was the other guys fault, totaled her car but they and the baby are fine.

She is 15 weeks and 1 day. She felt the baby yesterday!

I'm trying to get into the local community college. It's been a pain in the rear. The financial aid is there but their test classes have been full. I'm going in the morning to beg some mercy as classes start tomorrow. Sigh

I'll let you know how it goes. Good night.

3 comments:

Teresa & Connie said...

I'm so glad they are all ok! Praying for you guys :)

Alicia said...

I'm soooooo glad that they are all OK!!!! Praise the Lord!!!

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident, but so relieved that everyone is fine. I can't believe she is 15 weeks already!

Best of luck to you with the classes!