Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Weigh In

Well, I exercised a plenty. I guess my larger loss for the first week took away from my losses this week. I'm down one pound here.

(editing to add) On my weight loss boards I had my weight different than here, so I'm fixing that, its too confusing for me to have different totals. I've actually lost two pounds this week. I'm heading in the right direction!

My totals were (starting/current/goal)
198/189/135

I exercised Friday-elliptical for 30 minutes, done 25 crunches and 10 knee raises, Saturday- walked 3 miles on the elliptical, Sunday Bhangra-1-hour, Tuesday-pilates 1-hour, Wednesday-Step Aerobics-1 hour and Thursday-Chair Aerobics-45 minutes. I'm satisfied with this. My goal is to develop a life style of exercise, not just to do lose weight.

Hopefully next week I'll see the same or better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you so much for tposting a comment on my blog! I'm so glad to have found this blog of yours and I just took a look at your homeschooling blog. You are a great inspiration! It sounds like you are doing a great job with your weight loss and exercise program!! It feels so good to feel healthy!

Alicia said...

Keep up the good work!

Love Alicia :)