Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weigh In

What week am I on? Three? I'm doing well with drinking water only, sometimes adding lemon. I'm doing well eating low carb. This week I didn't get to exercise because the red stain came and left me in pain for 4 days. There was no way I could exercise with that bloatedness I was experiencing. Yesterday I was back to my old self and feeling WONDERFUL. I love that, feeling wonderful! I worked out doing aerobics for one hour at the Y. What a workout! It was one of the hardest ones yet.

I forgot to weigh yesterday morning so I waited to weigh in today.

My totals are (starting/current/goal)

198/188/135

So I'm down another pound from last week! Whew! I was so grateful for that pound, after not being able to move I was afraid the scale wouldn't budge but it did!!!

Thanks for praying for me on this weight loss journey. The prayers really help to strengthen me. :)

5 comments:

Elaine said...

10 pounds in 3 weeks?? Way to go!!!!

My Quest said...

One day at a time and you will be well on your way to achieving your goal. Well done

Karey said...

Seriously? Ten pounds?! That is AWESOME!! Good for you!! And just remember, you WILL reach your goal weight and it will be here before you know it!

Teresa & Connie said...

That is AMAZING. Go you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.